A Sport mom who enjoys spending her time, coaching teams of all sports.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Durable Men's Lab Coats!


About a week ago, my brother graduated from medical school. He's been working very hard to become a doctor. So to show him how proud I am, I really wanted to get him something special. I began looking all over, but couldn't think of anything that he could really use while on the job. Finally, I went online and looked up 'doctors gifts' and found these great men's lab coats. I knew he was having a hard time finding one, so I ordered one in his size. When I received it in the mail, it was great! The material was soft and thick, and the stitching incredibly durable. I knew he'd love it! When he opened his gift, he was completely surprised and thrilled with his new lab coat!

Labels: , , , , ,